Helping People Injured Due To The Negligence Of Others

If your life was turned upside down because of an injury caused by someone else’s negligence, you deserve compensation. I have helped hundreds of people put their lives back together after suffering injuries in accidents. I understand the stress of dealing with medical bills, lost time at work and physical pain can be overwhelming. Whether you were hurt in a road accident or a slip-and-fall accident or you believe you have grounds for a wrongful death case, I am here to help.

Representing Victims Of Road Accidents

Every year there are hundreds of thousands of crashes on Illinois roads. I have seen the havoc that even a relatively low speed rear-end accident can cause. When the vehicles are moving at higher speeds, the potential for life-changing injuries increases dramatically. The types of motor vehicle accident cases I take on include:

Helping People Hurt In Slip-And-Fall Accidents

If you were injured as a result of hazardous conditions on someone else’s property, you may have grounds for a premises liability or slip-and-fall claim. Businesses and property owners are legally required to make reasonable efforts to keep their property free of unsafe conditions. If they fail to do so and you are injured as a result, you may have grounds for a claim. This type of claim includes injuries caused by:

  • Insufficient lighting
  • Building code violations
  • Dangerous conditions in walking areas
  • Defective electrical wiring
  • Dog bites or other animal attacks

Getting Compensation For Your Injuries

If you were injured due to the negligence of another, there are several types of compensation you can pursue. When you file a personal injury claim, you can seek compensation for:

  • Current and future medical expenses
  • Current and future lost wages
  • Physical pain and suffering
  • Emotional pain and suffering
  • Loss of enjoyment of life

To Learn More About Filing A Personal Injury Claim, Contact Jeremy M. Wang Law & Associates, LLC

If you were injured due to the negligence of others and have questions about filing a lawsuit, call 630-225-8137 or fill out our online contact form.